Hours of Operation
- Opening Ceremonies: 9am
- Closing Ceremonies & Pick-up: 3:30pm
- Extended Care: Offered onsite at Camp K from 7:30-9am and 3:30-5pm
Between our Camp Handbook outlining what our campers should bring to each camp and our Parent Packet to illustrate steps for registration, the following information is everything you need to ensure your campers are fully prepared for Summer 2021.
CAMPDOC ONLINE INFORMATION
CampDoc is a secure network to collect campers’ medical and emergency contact information electronically. CampDoc also ensures we have a way to communicate with caregivers in the event of an emergency or illness.
CampDoc will also have an option for your camper to sign up for activities ahead of time so their schedule can be made and ready upon drop-off on Monday mornings, if they are registered for the Pathway Program.
Your camp registration will not be considered complete until the required documents are into the network. No exceptions will be made, and your camper will not be allowed to attend until your profile is at 100%
FREE SUMMER MEALS
The USDA Summer Food Service Program through Healthy Lincoln County and the YMCAs offer optional free nutritious breakfasts and lunches. At Camp K, breakfast is served from 7:30-8:30am, so please plan accordingly. Lunch will be served from 12-1pm. Breakfasts and lunches will also be available at the CLC YMCA; lunch only is available at the BRYMCA between 11:30am-12:30pm.
Campers who are members of either YMCA in Lincoln County receive discount rates on camps. The camper must be on an active Family Membership (annual or minimum 1-month seasonal) to receive the Family Member rates. Seasonal Youth Members with a minimum 1-month membership and Cottage memberships are eligible for the Member rate. A Family Membership can save you upwards of $45 for Camp K, and even more on specialty camps!
- Boothaby Region YMCA: 207.633.2855
- Central Lincoln County YMCA: 207.563.9622
- Camp Knickerbocker Main Office: 207.380.2855
- Sailing Camp: 207.529.4133
- Erin Gray, Camp Knickerbocker Director: email@example.com
- Lindsey Senecal, Camp Knickerbocker Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Clark, CLC Specialty Camps & Sports Camps: email@example.com
- Emily Mirabile, Y-ARTS and Theatre Camps: firstname.lastname@example.org