Snow Cancellation Policy
If the YMCA is open, member service programs will operate as scheduled, unless otherwise noted. In the event of a class being cancelled, the Y staff will do their best to communicate to participants in a timely manner. Postings will be made on Facebook and the Y's website.
If you're ever unsure about classes running, feel free to call the Y's front desk (633-2855) to ensure your class is still running or if you have further questions about programs.
SIGN UP FOR TEXT ALERTS
You can sign up for text alerts for YMCA closings through WCSH6.
- Go to:https://www.newscentermaine.com/textalerts
- Click the "Menu" button on the upper right hand corner
- Select "Weather and Traffic"
- Select "WCSH Text Alerts"
- Scroll down and select "WCSH Child Services"
- Under "Choose Your Alerts": Boothbay Region YMCA Child Services
- Click Sign Up