Conditions of Membership
- Members must bring their membership card each time they visit the YMCA and scan it to gain access.
- Loaned or expired cards will be confiscated.
- Not following YMCA policies or procedures is ground for membership termination without refund.
- Youth members fifth grade and under must be accompanied by and adult.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Membership dues and program fees are subject to change.
- The YMCA reserves the right to revoke any membership.
- The YMCA is not responsible for items lost or stolen while utilizing YMCA facilities/programs.
- Membership can be put on hold for medical reasons. Please contact Logahn Stover at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smoking/vaping, alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, and weapons of any kind are not allowed in the facility or YMCA property.
- Animals are not permitted in the facility or on YMCA property (ADA service animals accepted).
- All requests for changes in membership accounts need to be done in writing 30 days prior to the draft date.
- Policies and services are subject to change without notice in order to better meet the needs of YMCA members and participants.
- Bank drafts occur on the 1, 7, 14 or 21 of each month. It is the member's responsibility to check their monthly statements and report any corrections to the YMCA immediately.
- Inform the YMCA of any changes of name, phone, address, e-mail or emergency contact.
- Please assist us by showing common courtesy by being respectful of others and of YMCA property. Do not use profanity or engage in unsafe, illegal or offensive behavior.
How to Cancel Your Membership With the Boothbay Region YMCA
If you pay monthly through bank draft or credit card, your membership is continuous until you submit a written cancellation notice.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- Print and fill out the cancellation form, and provide it in person to the Welcome Center.
- Email for membership termination can be sent to Logahn Stover at email@example.com
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the YMCA 30 days prior to your scheduled draft date.
- If you need to cancel participation in a program, please contact the program director.
- Full refunds will be issued if cancelled prior to the second class.
- Credits will be issued if cancelled after the second class, pro-rating the weeks that were attended.
- Full refund will be issued after the second class, if there is a medical reason that is supported by a doctor's note.
Photo Release Policy
All YMCA promotional materials use photographs taken during actual programs. If you wish that your photo not be used, you must give a written request to the program director. All minors under the age of 18 years will receive a written photo release form that must be filled out by a guardian. If your child is signed up for a program through the Y, the form will be sent home to be signed and must be returned so we can use photos for promotional materials.