For any questions, please get in touch with Chantalle Arsenault.
1. Quarterly tennis contracts can be reserved for court time. Contract time can be purchased for $50 per person.
2. Non-member fees still apply for tennis or pickleball courts.
3. Classes include Cardio Tennis, Stroke of the Week, Youth Lessons, Tournaments, and Private lessons.
For any questions about pickleball, please contact Susan Kirby.
1. The pickleball schedule is broken down into four categories: Social Play, Beginner, Intermediate, and Competitive.
2. Reservations can be made outside of our scheduled programming by going to yourcourts.com.
3. Classes included with our Pro, Susan are Learn to Play Pickleball and Skills and Drills.
- Pickleball Descriptions Below: (North Court is primarily pickleball play)
- Open Play All Levels – The spirit of open play is to be inclusive to all levels of players. Everyone is welcome!
- Beginner – New to the game and less skilled players
- Intermediate – Recreational play for intermediate players and experienced beginners looking to be challenged
- Competitive - More skillful players as well as intermediate players wishing to test themselves
Winter Tri-Level Pickleball League
- Fall League: Jan 8, Jan 15, Jan 22, Jan 29, Feb 5, Feb 12th from 5:30pm-7:00pm on our North and South Courts
- Register online or at the Front Desk - Deadline to register is 12/18/2023 - LEAGUE IS FULL
- Member $30 and Non-Member $50
- League play is on Monday evenings from 5:30PM-7:00PM
- Our youth programs are on both courts until 5:30pm. League play will start promptly after youth programming ends.
Tennis Court Reservations
1. Reservations can be made on yourcourts for a 90-minute playing session.
2. Members do not pay court fees.
3. Guests or Members from another Y pay a court rental of $12.00 for a 90-minute session.